Sunday, June 23, 2013

Roll over!

Time sure does fly by fast!!!

Penny is officially 1 year old! She turned one on June 12, 2013. Here is a recent picture of her. (Within a couple of days.) 


I'm working on growing her hair back. It may take some time, but we'll get there. She's absolutely adorable no matter what, but I would like to get her back into the competition ring. 

On June 20th, she learned ROLL OVER. 

Her list of tricks she know to date:
Sit, Stay, Down, Roll Over, and Shake. 

She's working on play dead, dance, up, and stand. 

Scott and I are so happy to have gotten Penny. She is such a precious dog. We would like to start teaching her how to do the agility courses, and I plan on enrolling her in classes soon. 

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted anything. (Not sure if I have any followers, but just in case)


No comments:

Post a Comment