Sunday, August 19, 2012

8/18/2012 - Day 4

Another fun filled day with Penny. All three dogs went to the groomer today. While both Bailey's have been before, it was Penny's first time, so it was very exciting. Kelly, from the High Point, NC Petsmart, gave Penny her first hair cut. 



She was so adorable when she came home. I put the pink bows with ice cream cones in her hair when we went out. So when she was all finished Kelly put the bows back in her hair. So cute!!!



Penny also was very determined to get down off of the couch, and so today, she did! That was quite a big jump for her!!!






Scott and Penny just look so adorable, don' t they??? :)




Penny was in a very playful mood today. She played with Bailey girl, couldn't seem to leave my toes alone, and finally tuckered down to rest... I saw a video on how to make a dog bed, and so I decided to make one myself and I discovered today she likes to find small things and try and eat them. In the process of trying to make the bed, she kept trying to tug on the fleece. At one point, she found one of the scraps, which I had to pull out of her throat, that was a bit of a scare... 

However, on a happy note, with Penny's inspiration, I've decided I'm going to proceed with my plans of selling dog products. 

I'm going to make and sell:
Hair Bows
Bandanas
Beds
Blankets
(and maybe at some point, Clothes)

Once I design the site, I'll list it, so that if you see anything you like on Penny's blog, you can find it on the site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment